Here are the three flower themed cards for this month's swap at UKATC. We've got a couple of different swaps on at the moment so I'll be posting something different soon.
First up tulips. I painted these in watercolour over the background card which I created with corrugated card and teal chalk paint. I love the way the flower heads allow the background to show through and was so pleased with the result I think I'll attempt a larger piece for framing.
The next card used a lovely stamp sentiment and a sunny combination of colours. The white background is stamped with a swirl stamp in DI Spun Sugar and Mustard Seed before being layered with patterned paper to echo the daisies.
Lastly I used a pre-made tag adhered to a piece of printed acetate. The acetate originally came from a garment tag but was too pretty to throw away. I don't often use bought tags but I was running out of time to send these off and other projects and work were needing my attention.
I seem to have taken on quite a lot recently and it's beginning to catch up with me but hopefully I can post in the next couple of days with a little plaque made for a swap.
In the meantime ...