Friday, 23 December 2016

Let It Snow

I'm sharing this sweet little Christmas plaque which was inspired by a box of Clementines I recently bought.  The box was made of lovely thin Balsa wood and I knew I wanted to do something with it so you can imagine how delighted I was when I found it was quite easy to cut with scissors.
 
 
I used black StazOn and a Crafty Individuals stamp for the sentiment and I really liked the pale faded effect of the ink.  I mounted this onto the hessian, fraying the edges and then backed it with a thick piece of board.  The plaque is edged with Stickles glitter glue in bronze and for me that was enough bling.  It sits on a mini easel which shows it off just nicely.
 
I hope your Christmas preparations are complete and you are able to relax and enjoy a well-earned festive drink - whatever that may be.
 

Wishing you all a very

 Merry Christmas

 
 
 

No comments: