Friday, 16 December 2016

Christmas Journal

Hi there and I hope you are well and truly advanced with your Christmas preparations.  This year although I've had more going on than usual, I've managed to keep up with my JYC album and so I'm sharing the first of several pages with you today.

Unlike previous years my pages are really focused on the journaling this time round: recording the here and now and so there are few photographs so far but this was always the main intention of the project.  To photograph or not to photograph, the choice is always ours.
 
 
This page records when I started to notice the signs of Christmas this year, which I have to say I felt were really subtle unless I've been walking round with blinkers on. 
 
I've used a mix of papers, gift tags and stickers to create the panel on the left, journaling directly onto the white background card.
 
 


No comments: