Tuesday, 15 November 2016

The First Christmas Post

But not the first Christmas projects as I've just completed my 12 Christmas ATCs and 6 large Christmas tags for swaps over at UKATC.  I'll share the tags at a later date when the swap is complete but today I'm posting a tag made for a secret Santa gift.


I cut the kraft card rectangle to 2 1/2" x 4" and rounded the corners, inserting the grommet using a Crop-a-Dile.

The background was sprayed with Tattered Angels' Glimmer Mist in Sugar Maple then heat embossed with white powder.  This is a large, word block stamp from Crafty Individuals and an incredibly versatile one which I highly recommend adding to your collection.  I didn't want to use the whole stamp so masked out areas with sticky notes so I only stamped the wording I wanted.

A restrained tag by my standards and certainly compared to the ones I made for the swap but sometimes it's good to try something out of your comfort zone. 
 
 

No comments: