Today I'm sharing a watercolour painting I completed recently of a figure. I've been working a lot on nude figures lately (all from artist reference books) and this is only the second clothed figure I've attempted.
Clearly I need a lot more practice, not least on painting faces and fabric folds but overall I feel this is a step in the right direction. I even managed to stop 'fiddling' with it before I ruined it and that's a first, so progress in all directions. The trousers particularly turned out well.
In case you're wondering I used Winsor & Newton Professional watercolour tubes and Langton 140lb NOT watercolour paper.