Thursday, 28 July 2016

An Invitation to Afternoon Tea

Well here's the scrapbook page I put together to celebrate our afternoon tea.  I kept it fairly plain (for me anyway) using two colours and no fussy embellishments. 
 
 
I cut the blue and white gingham paper and wrapped half a paper doily around the largest section.  I decided to leave the white background and use the centre white strip of card for my journaling but the white outside edge dominated the page.  To tie everything together I used the left-over doily half and Distress Ink Broken China to create a soft border.
 
The title was cut using the Cricut and Gypsy Font cartridge and the rosette panel was cut from the Elegant Edges cartridge. 
 
 
The Tea Party invitation is a Crafty Individuals Stamp, on thick card using DI Broken China and Brushed Corduroy.
 
 
Here's the link for the Raspberry and Coconut Cupcakes BBC GOOD FOOD  and you'll find the Cookies and Cream Cupcake recipe under Tutorials in the sidebar.  Happy baking and ... 
 
 


1 comment:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Sue, You always do pretty and vintage so well. This is charming!
Wishes
Lynne