Friday, 17 June 2016

Artist Trading Cards

I'm sharing my three June partner swaps today, each one different and swapped through UKATC 
 
First off a mixed media piece using a Crafty Individuals image from Miniatures, People & Places 2 around which I moulded a frame in silver texture paste with a craft knife.  The stamps and sentiment were part of a swap on UKATC last month.

 
Aha!  Now I've loaded this I see my BIG mistake.  Although the card is inked round the edges with Distress Ink  Festive Berries, I lost some of the edges when I scanned it.  Never mind. 
 
 The fish were  painted using watercolour and a large mop brush.  The addition of hand doodled bubbles finished it off  nicely.
 

The last one is slightly simpler with the background stamped onto white card using CI crackle background stamp and DI Broken China.  All the images are from a Papermania set with the addition of some glitter.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 

No comments: