Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Sophisticated Lily

Today I'm sharing a card I made with another of the wonderful Oxford Impressions' Lily Elsie stamps.
 
 
I opted for a more opulent, Art Deco look for this image and started with a white card blank and piece of white watercolour paper for texture.  I edged both of these with gold pen before using Imagination's Sparkle Medium in Gunmetal and a Tim Holtz faded dots stencil to add even more background texture.
 
 
After stamping the image and sentiment, from Crafty Individuals, using black StazOn, both were edged with gold pen.  

I love these images and they're my first photo stamps so I'm really enjoying experimenting with different card surfaces and inking techniques.  I discovered by accident that if I ink in a random way over the image I get a very nice aged, faded look.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Very pretty!
Wishes
Lynne