Monday, 21 March 2016

More ATCs for March

The other themed swap for March at UKATC Yahoo group was Lemon & Lime, so I'm sharing those today.
 
The still life lemon & lime was painted on NOT watercolour paper using Winsor & Newton artist watercolour paint.  Unfortunately it scanned lighter than the original.  I don't know why I always scan the ATCs, I think it's just habit now but in future I'll photograph them the same as all the other projects I post, then I can at least adjust the contrast and brightness before uploading them. 
 
 
The other card is  a Crafty Individuals' image, stamped using Distress Ink Black Soot onto a watercolour background.
 
 
For this one I used a die cut butterfly and a piece of the net bag which had the lemons in from the supermarket.  The sentiment is from an Inkylicious stamp, using Versamark and a dusting of lime green shimmer powder and yes, the black card is supposed to be at an angle.
 
 
 


No comments: