Here's my selection of cards made for this months' UKATC partner swap. Each card must be different but any theme or technique is acceptable.
Top left - the carnation was stamped onto cardstock which had been inked with DI Spun Sugar. The dictionary entry for the flower was pasted underneath and the flower on the stamp was painted with watercolour.
Top right - I used a scalloped oval die cut from the Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge, stamped with Crafty Individuals' crackle stamp and DI Broken China. The dress form and umbrella, also a CI stamp, were cut out and added using small 3D foam squares. Some buttons and tape measure ribbon finished the dressmaking-themed ATC.
For the bottom card I used a CI ticket stamp and DI Black Soot, cutting out the individual tickets and adding the typed sentiment. And no, I wasn't inspired by the Beatles' song but it was certainly in my head for the rest of day!
I'll share the cards made for the themed swap on UKATC in a couple of days.