Monday, 25 January 2016

Time for Me

I'm sharing an art journal page today which celebrates creative 'me time'.  We all need to take a little time in the day for ourselves and even 10 minutes allows me to stamp an image, prepare a background with stencils and texture paste or add more detail to a pencil drawing.  The problem is I like to do get all my other work and house related jobs done first and guess what -  I end up with no time left.  Sound familiar?
 
 
I stamped the page with a Crafty Individuals' clock plate stamp using Distress Ink in Black Soot before adding the dictionary pages with Mod Podge.  Next I highlighted some key words on those  pages with doodles then gave them a coat of gesso to tone them down.  When dry I dripped  some Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Mist in Astral Mystery down the page. 
 
Finally I used Imaginations Sparkle Medium in Gunmetal to stencil 'Time', adding words cut from a magazine to complete the text.  The Doo Lally Pip image was stamped using Black Soot.  
 
 

1 comment:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Sue
Maybe this page will signal more "me time" for you.
Fabulous page.
Wishes
Lynne