Thursday, 28 January 2016

Birds on a Wire? No ATCS

This was one of the themes for the January ATC swap over at UKATC.  The other theme was glitter and I'll share my cards for that one in a few days.  I find these little cards a fun challenge and they're a great way to use up small pieces of card.  If you'd like to join in click the link above.
 
Here then are my ATCs for the bird theme.  Top left used a die cut bird cage and two stamped birds, all Crafty Individuals.  For the background I sprayed Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Mist in Astral Mystery.
 
Top right was stamped using Distress Ink in Brushed Corduroy onto an inked background using DI Vintage Photo.  I then masked out the image and stamped round this with DI Black Soot and an Inkylicious twigs stamp.
 

 
For the bottom ATC I used a free feather stamp from Craft Stamper Magazine and DI Black Soot on a background sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Sugar Maple.  The text is from two different stamps in the Tim Holtz Stampers' Anonymous 'Stuff to Say' set. 
 
 


No comments: