Sunday, 31 January 2016

All That Glitters ...

As promised here are my three ATCS for the second themed challenge at UKATC for January which was glitter.  
 
 
Top left - for this card I sprayed Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Walnut Gold then used Crafty Individuals' crackle stamp and Distress Ink in Vintage Photo to create the background.  The CI key is stamped in DI Black Soot.
 
Top right was stamped with CI clock stamp and DI Black Soot before using a stencil and silver texture paste. 
 
For the background for the bottom card I used a stencil and Imaginations Sparkle Medium in Diamond.  The image is from CI Miniatures, People and Places 1, with a frame of silver texture
paste.
 
You could probably tell I was in a bit of a hurry when I scanned all the cards for this month, hence the black line.  I'll try and remember to use a piece of white paper over the back next time.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

A lovely collection.
Wishes
Lynne