Sunday, 20 December 2015

The Seventh Day of Christmas

For today's ATC I used a section from a Darkroom Door word collage stamp.  This has featured heavily in most of my Christmas crafting this year, either in its entirety or cut up into small words or sections.

 
I used Festive Berries DI, stamping onto white card for the background.  I then re-stamped the whole collage onto white card sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Sugar Maple and cut out individual pieces to decoupage using 3D foam squares.
 
These are the lovely ATCs I received for the last few days.  Starting with the 4th day and this jolly chap from Kate.
 
 
Then from left to right: 5th day from Barbara; 6th day from Gerry and 7th day from Pauline.
 
 
 


1 comment:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Sue, Aren't the Word Blocks such useful stamps? I was so lucky to receive some from Rachel just this week.
Lovely card.
Wishes
Lynne