Monday, 14 December 2015

The First Day of Christmas Artist Trading Card

Over at UKATC we've had a number of lovely swaps for Christmas.  For this one we each made 12 ATCs, using the song or other seasonal themes, wrapped them individually and sent them off for Kate to swap with other members.  That gave us 12 different cards, one to be opened each day from the 14th December.    
 
This was a wonderful challenge for Christmas and as we get the thrill of opening a card a day, I'm going to reveal the ones I made on a daily basis together with the card I received. 
 

Several of the ATCs for this swap feature collage.  For the background I used a Woodware sentiment stamp and StazOn Green Olive ink.  The main sentiment is a Darkroom Door word block, stamped onto white card sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Sugar Maple, using DI Festive Berries.

And here's the lovely card I received in return from Barbara.

 


 

No comments: