Thursday, 10 December 2015

Journal Your Christmas

I thought I'd start sharing some of my JYC album pages so this is day 8 and the topic was Christmas trees. 
 
Our tree really hasn't changed for many years, with a mix of old decorations and one or two new ones each year.  There are ornaments from my childhood, some that Louise made when she was small and many that have been given to us as gifts over the years.  There's no colour theme and certainly no attempt at following fashion.  We love our tree just the way it is even if it is very traditional but does that mean old fashioned?  I put it to the test with this layout, mixing a few pictures of our tree with some cut from magazines. 
 
 
I think our tree looks just as good as the others.
 
 

1 comment:

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Sue it was so nice to see you on my blog thank you for the lovely comment We had to get a new tree the year before last so I got all new lights and baubles so it's now a pink theme (yayyyyy)
Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and very healthy happy and crafty new year
Jacki