Friday, 6 November 2015

That Festive Feeling

Another art journal page to share with you today which reflects the Christmassy feeling I already have.  I know, sorry everyone but I love Christmas which I think has a unique feel all of its own. 
 
 
In the centre is a left-over piece of white paper from another project which had a wide silver border round it.  It looked like wrapping paper and seemed appropriate for this page, so I folded it before gluing down.  I then painted the entire page with teal chalk paint, although the photograph makes it look much darker, leaving it patchy in the middle.
 
I used an Imaginations corner stencil and white texture paste and added some stamped snowflakes using StazOn Opaque Cotton White ink so they faded into the background slightly.
 
 
The words are from a Darkroom Door word collage stamp which I cut up, using some of the phrases for another project.
 
 

 


1 comment:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Sue
This is a beautiful card.
Wishes
Lynne