Monday, 14 September 2015

Lots of Bubbles

I'm sharing a scrapbook page today which features my daughter some years ago, blowing GIANT bubbles.
 

I used sketch layout Case File #175 at CSI: Colour, Stories, Inspiration.  If you want to take part click HERE  and I've put the case file notes at the bottom of the page. 
 
I started with a white 12" x 12" page and positioned the paper carrier bag, then added the photos which are matted onto light grey paper.  I found some other photos from the same Christmas visit put them inside the carrier bag.  I used the thread from fraying the ribbon ends in the corners to help pull the page together. 
 
 
The heading is stamped in DI Mustard Seed and Spun Sugar using alphabets from Tim Holtz and  Flonzecraft.  I doodled the polka dots and added the handwritten journaling, mixing capital letters and cursive writing.
 
 
Here's the case file if you're interested.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

I like the way you continued the theme of the bubbles and clever use of the bag as storage for other photos.
Wishes
Lynne