Sunday, 20 September 2015

Family Fun in the Rain

I finally got round to putting a page together for this photo of my daughter, mother-in-law and sister-in-law.  It was taken in 2001 (yes I know but to be fair I only found it in the drawer a few months ago) when my sister-in-law's family were visiting from London.
 
 
The photo was taken by my sister-in-law's daughter who was quite young at the time, hence the umbrella in front of the face but it's a relaxed, happy picture.
 
I started with a white background which was sprayed with Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Mist and allowed to drip down the page.  The border was stamped using DI Broken China and the music score was heat embossed onto brown parcel paper.  The title 'Singing in the Rain' was die cut using Cricut Cartridge Gypsy Font.
 
The layout was put together following case file #176 over at CSI: Colour, Stories, Inspiration.  Click HERE to check out their challenge blog.
 
 
 


2 comments:

Jennie Atkinson said...

What a lovely memory of a wonderfully happy day. Great use of your die cuts for the title and background - so very appropriate!

And thank you too for the lovely comments you have left on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting. Jennie x

June Macfarlane said...

Beautiful picture and so happy. Also love how you designed this page. Nicely done Sue.
Thanks too for your lovely comment.
Hugs June x