Here's the second set of cards made for the August partner swap - a bit late but as usual, life got in the way. Each one has to be different so starting with the left-hand side, I used a piece of acetate and inked the edges with StazOn Yellow ink and a lace stamp. The centre tag was shop-bought, not something I would normally use as I prefer to make everything myself but time got the better of me. I added a few yellow flowers at the bottom and some raffia to finish it off.
The middle card is stamped with a music score in DI Vintage Photo with the central image from Crafty Individuals' Miniatures, 'People and Places' set into a die cut frame.
The last card is made using torn pieces of fluffy mulberry paper, stuck onto yellow card. The image is a Crafty Individuals' stamp, cut out and coloured using pen and some more carefully cut pieces of contrasting mulberry paper. Quite effective I thought.