Thursday, 10 September 2015

Artist Trading Cards

Here's the second set of cards  made for the August partner swap - a bit late but as usual, life got in the way.  Each one has to be different so starting with the left-hand side, I used a piece of acetate and inked the edges with StazOn Yellow ink and a lace stamp.  The centre tag was shop-bought, not something I would normally use as I prefer to make everything myself but time got the better of me. I added a few yellow flowers at the bottom and some raffia to finish it off.
 
The middle card is stamped with a music score in DI Vintage Photo with the central image from Crafty Individuals' Miniatures, 'People and Places' set into a die cut frame. 
 
 
The last card is made using torn pieces of fluffy mulberry paper, stuck onto yellow card.  The image is a Crafty Individuals' stamp, cut out and coloured using pen and some more carefully cut pieces of contrasting mulberry paper.  Quite effective I thought.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

A wonderful collection of ATCs.
Wishes
Lynne