Sunday, 27 September 2015

Art Journal

 
I'm sharing another art journal page today with a metallic colour theme - it wasn't really planned that way as like most of my projects they evolve as I go along.
 
 
I started by using the chevron stencil and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Sugar Maple.  I used the stencil turned over on the adjacent page too to use up the ink and managed to get a couple of ATC backgrounds out of it as well.
 

The clock stencil on the right-hand side is from Tim Holt with Imaginations Sparkle Medium in gold. To pull the two halves together I stamped a Crafty Individuals' script stamp over the page using StazOn gold Metallic ink. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Sue
This is absolutely gorgeous, I love the effect.
Your recent words meant the world to me. I am enjoying experimenting a little bit with colours, stamps and styles which I previously shied away from. Colour can seem a scary place!
Wishes
Lynne