Wednesday, 30 September 2015

A Herbal Update

I posted a picture a few weeks' ago showing my wooden trug makeover using jam jars for plant pots.  Today I'm sharing a picture of the pots planted up with my favourite herbs: Sage, Rosemary, Mint, Thyme, Marjoram and Chive.
 
 
The jars are smaller than I would normally use for growing plants but as I'll be using all of these on a weekly basis I'm hoping they survive.  They certainly look pretty near the windowsill.
 
Lastly, I've reluctantly had to give up my DT post with Altered Eclectics.  Life in all its glory just kept getting in the way.  My thanks to Elaine for letting me join the super-talented team and if you ever need inspiration they and all the other crafters who submit projects each month will amaze you with their beautiful creations.


 

No comments: