Thursday, 16 July 2015

The Day We Went To ...

I love this photo of me with mum and my middle sister.  I think it was taken around 1981 when our parents had retired to Cornwall and Jackie and I decided we would both visit at the same time.  Unfortunately our eldest sister Ann couldn't join us.
 
 
I've had the BoBunny paper for ages and it was perfect for this photo which is double-matted onto  pale turquoise to match the paper and then onto black, leaving a pocket for the journaling.  The left-over vintage-style ephemera and flowers were made using Cricut dies Elegant Edges and Flower Shoppe and were perfect to finish off the layout, picking up the colours from the background paper.
 

 
 

 

1 comment:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Sue
This is very pretty and I am sure brought back so many lovely memories for you as you created this layout.
Wishes
Lynne