Saturday, 11 July 2015

Artist Trading Cards

Here are my ATCS for the compulsory partner swap on UKATC Yahoo group for July.  This is a free choice of theme, technique and style but each one needs to be different as they all go to the same person.

I've used a piece of watercolour paper as the base for the card on the top left.  I'd been playing with some new brushes, laying down variegated colour washes and find these pieces are perfect for craft projects like this.   The background is stamped with DI Pumice Stone and a Crafty Individuals' script stamp, with the Tim Holtz 'post card' stamped in DI Vintage Photo. The image is from the Crafty Individuals' People and Places Miniature collage set.

Top right is a Clarity stamp heat embossed using Blonde Moments Fresh Red Iridescent powder.  The actual image is longer than this and is a lovely Art Nouveau style.


For the last ATC I used a piece of brown wrapping paper (one of my favourite things to craft with)piercing the holes ready for the stitching.  The sentiment is stamped and heat embossed in black.

Just click UKATC if you would like to join the swap.
 
 

1 comment:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

A lovely selection.
Sue, many thanks for being such a loyal friend to my blog during my absence. Unsure if I will be back on a more regular basis, time will tell.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Wishes
Lynne