Sunday, 28 June 2015

What Makes Me Happy

Another scrapbook layout today which I'm entering into the CSI: COLOUR, STORIES, INSPIRATION current challenge 168. 
 
You must use all 5 colours in the case file, so I started with the dark grey-blue for the background and stamped a grid background in the light grey-blue using mixed acrylic paint and a metal ruler.  I painted the photo mat the same colour and brushed the excess off onto the background to pull the whole thing together.
 
 
The title was cut using the Cricut cartridge Gypsy Font and the tiny circles are waste from a whole punch.
 
 
The transparency is part of my evidence as is the grid pattern, cursive font and pair of balloons.  For my testimony I documented what makes me happy and used 'happy' as inspiration for the journaling.
 
Here's the Case File. If you're interested in joining in click the link above.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: