Friday, 19 June 2015

My Wish List Scrapbook Layout

This page layout documents the things I'd like to do before we, hopefully, retire abroad.  I've already managed to tick a few things off my list and some are represented on the page. 
 
The two photos are of Loch Ness and Portmeirion in Wales, both of which I've now visited along with number 8 - going back to visit Mevagissey and Looe in Cornwall.  As a child we had many great family holidays there and when my parents moved to Cornwall, I used to take my daughter to visit regularly.  We'd always have a trip to Looe and so while she was living in Devon for a year, we took the opportunity for a trip down memory lane - for both of us.
 
The layout follows the CSI: COLOUR, STORIES, INSPIRATION Case File No. 166 -  Case File Notes at the bottom of the page if you want to join in.
 

The layout uses all 5 colours required and I have to say I struggled with introducing the red until I remembered my supply of coloured paperclips!  Cunning eh?
 
 
I've used stripes, clouds and numbers as my evidence and listed 8 things and handwritten my story on the layout for the testimony.
 
Here's the case file.  If it inspires you to take part click the link at the top.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: