Sunday, 7 June 2015

Art Journal

I'm sharing another page from my art journal today and it's one which literally came together in minutes.  Sometimes you don't need to work at the idea is just falls in your lap.
 
 
With this page I was playing around with my inks and sprays (as you do) and realised I've never sprayed using a stencil.  Well I had to put that right, so I grabbed the Tim Holtz Clockwork stencil and placed it over one half of the page then sprayed over the entire page with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Walnut Gold.
 
I've been very conscious lately of how quickly the year and life in general is passing and that we need to make the most of it and that informed the rest of the page.  I used Crafty Individuals' Clock stamp and StazOn black to cover the page and then cut out the letters from a magazine.
 
 
I felt the page was complete with no need for anything else and 'Every Day Counts' is definitely my mantra at the moment - I just have to make sure it does!
 
 

No comments: