Saturday, 30 May 2015

Need Inspiration?

This is a scrapbook layout I've entered into the current CSI: COLOUR, STORIES, INSPIRATION challenge - (see the case file at the bottom).

As you can see from the badge in the sidebar, I was lucky enough recently to have been made a Star Witness for another layout submitted to CSI for case file number 161.
 
 For this layout I chose to document where I go when I need inspiration - from colour combinations to patterns, shapes and more. 
 
 
I stamped a band of faded dots across the middle using a Tim Holtz stencil and DI Weathered Wood which was the closest match to the pale gray in the case file.  Then I made the envelopes using the Crafters' Companion envelope board and ran these through the Cuttlebug using a dot embossing folder. 
 
 
The small pictures are from some of my Pinterest boards (not all public), combined with the journaling on two tags and the stamped quotes, both from Stampers' Anonymous, 'Stuff to Say'.
 
Here's the CSI Case File for this challenge and if you want to take part just follow the link at the top but hurry because this challenge closes next week.
 

  




1 comment:

June Macfarlane said...

How lovely. I have not seen anything like this before Sue. Thanks also for the lovely welcome back to blogging and your good wishes for my mam. x