Thursday, 7 May 2015

Coco's Capers - Caught Again!!

Our cat Coco continues to delight us but sometimes her mischevous antics are a bit tiresome.   Like the game she loves to play when I'm crafting which basically involves her trying to pull out any bits of paper I've thrown into the bin under my table.  No matter how many times I chase her away, move the bin, cover it, she still manages to sneak back round and then I hear that familiar rustling sound.

 The problem is she's so cute that through gritted teeth, I just want to laugh at her.  Anyway I managed to snap a picture before she darted off, having rifled through the bin AGAIN, and have used this for a scrapbook layout I'm entering into the CSI: COLOUR, STORIES, INSPIRATION Case File No. 163.
 
 
Here's the Case File notes and as you can see there's a sketch with this one as well.  All five colours must be used and for my evidence I used an animal photo, frames, scallops, fabric and hearts.  For my testimony I framed my story written as an apology


I started with a white background which I sprayed with Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Mist in Astral Mystery and Patina, which gives a turquoise colour.

 
 
 After planning where to place my photo, I stamped swirls in DI Brushed Corduroy and StazOn yellow and framed the photo with strips of fabric and some wool. 


I used texture paste for the random hearts around the page and crocheted the large green heart.  The scalloped frame for the story was cut using the Cricut Elegant Edges cartridge and Gypsy Font cartridge for the title. 
 



No comments: