Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Visit my Etsy Shop

Yes I've opened an Etsy Shop called LoopyCoco.  If you click the badge on the right it will take you directly to it.  I've just set up so only a few things for sale at the moment (some familiar from previous posts and some new) but I'll be adding to it fairly quickly and hopefully selling as well!!

I hope to include a range of home decor items using the current season's colours such as blue and  green, together with the continued trend for natural materials such as wood, wool and hessian, as well as gold and bronze metallic elements. Also some items of jewellery and who knows what else.

This is one of the items currently in the shop.  A lovely mini canvas with lots of texture using gold and white to highlight the textures.


I won't post items for sale on this blog so if you visit me here and you're looking for a treat for yourself or a gift someone, please click the link and see what's available.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Joi at RR said...

Love how you did this bird cage Sue. Some folks are really into bird cages - I bet it won't last long in your Etsy store. The colors are soooooooo elegant and will go with almost anything. It's just the perfect gift. Thank you so much for the very sweet comment you left for me today. Soooo glad you did - I wouldn't have seen you gorgeous creation! j.