Thursday, 30 April 2015

The Monaco Grand Prix Weekend - 2014

We had a fabulous weekend at the Monaco Grand Prix last year.  It was Keith's 60th birthday present from Louise and me and it was the perfect gift.  Naturally we have more photos of the cars, race circuit and backdrop of Monaco than us but these three seemed to sum up the weekend - crowds, fun and excitement. 
 
I've been promised a return trip for my 60th, so there is an upside to 'maturing'!!

 
I started with a Bo Bunny sheet and added the black stripes onto which I stuck the typed journalling, printed in red.  I left a narrow white margin around each picture and added the die cut circles in a buttery yellow and light blue. 
 
 
The title is on acetate and I added a sprinkling of red circles from the hole punch to highlight it.


I'm entering this into the current CSI: COLOUR, STORIES, INSPIRATION - Case File No. 162 and here is the case file to whet your appetite.


I've used all 5 colours and for my testimony I've used Q & A, and the inspirational word 'surprise'.  For my evidence I've included stripes, circles, die cuts and something transparent.
 
 


No comments: