Sunday, 5 October 2014

You Can't Throw That Away !!

No I certainly couldn't.  A beautiful bottle of Belvedere Polish Vodka that has a frosted finish with white branches and a black building that look as though they've been heat embossed onto the glass.  Unfortunately, yet again in my enthusiasm, I forgot to photograph the bottle before I started.
 

I began by cutting a strip of white card to fit round the bottom of the bottle to hide the manufacturer's marks but still allow the building to be visible.  I repeat stamped this with an Inkylicious Twig stamp and heat embossed these in black.  I also pushed some shimmering pinky-copper organza material down into the bottom so the markings weren't visible through the glass.
 
 
I topped this with a piece of silver mirror card, edged with black ribbon and added the gold sticker.  Another piece of silver mirror card edged with ribbon made a bottle neck cover and the bottle top was covered with a black doily.
 
 
The image is from a Flonzcraft Art Deco Ladies silhouette stamp set, using black StazOn.  The sentiment is from a Crafty Individuals' Christmas calligraphy stamp and reads 'All around us were tiny frozen glistening hexagons of snow'.
 
 
 

No comments: