Sunday, 7 September 2014

Using Up the Leftovers

After another quick tidy-up of a craft drawer I found some backgrounds that I created at least 2 years ago for some triptych cards.  I had several colours as I made these for different people and always knew they would come in handy for something.  I decided to make an ATC (Artist Trading Card) with one of the backgrounds, mounting this onto a piece of 2.5" x 3.5" black card, standard ATC size.
 

The card was already inked with DI Fired Brick and Spiced Marmalade and had the sequin waste circles inked in StazOn red, which is darker than the DI.  You can see these in the bottom left  corner.
 
 
To make the ATC I used Fired Brick and Crafty Individuals' script stamp on the bottom half of the card, then stamped one of my new stamps from Flonzcrafts of the Art Deco lady.  I finished the image with a ribbon bow, some black stickles for the dog's collar and the sentiment at the bottom.
 
I'm entering this into two challenges:
 
Craft-Room Challenge Blog - Something Old, Something New
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Zoe Sanderson said...

Terrific ATC neat use of scraps they are always worth saving. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Fabulous card Sue, lovely sentiment too!
Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

Christi Conley said...

What a fun stamp! And that sentiment is awesome :) Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Craft Room Challenge ~ Christi DT

Esther said...

Great ATC and love that quote...Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-Room....Esther xx