Thursday, 11 September 2014

Look What I Found

I stumbled across this little publication purely by accident when walking past the newspaper stand in my local supermarket.  The magazine was on the top, above my head height and it was only chance that made me look up.

 
I was attracted by the cover (who wouldn't be?) and after flicking through, bought it. 
 
This is a lovely, eclectic magazine written like a diary with snippets about crafters and their work from around the world.  Gorgeous pictures and graphics give it a real shabby-chic, vintage feel and it's all mixed in with occasional recipes and some die cut crafting goodies.
 
This is issue number 6 and it retails for £4.99, with 122 pages.  If you like to have something sumptuous and a little different on your coffee table, this could be for you.  Let me know what you think.
 
 

No comments: