Saturday, 23 August 2014

Smudge

We've had our wonderful cat Smudge since she was about 7 months old.  She was a rescue cat and I would urge anyone looking for a cat to start their search at a rescue centre. 
 
Smudge is now 18 years old, although she doesn't look it.  I've been meaning to make another scrapbook layout about her for ages and the current theme at CRAFT ROOM CHALLENGE was just the nudge I needed.
 
 
I started with a sheet of yellow 12" x 12", to match the throw that Smudge is laying on, then layered on the spotty and floral papers. 
 
All the die cut elements are from the Cricut Cindy Loo cartridge.  The sentiment stamps are from Crafty Individuals and Tim Holt collections and the stamped black cat to the left of the photo is one of the free Craft Stamper stamps.
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Zoe Sanderson said...

Smudge is a lovely looking cat, something very appealing about the face of a sleeping cat. Thank you for making and sharing your latest Smudge page with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Christi Conley said...

I, too have been meaning to make a scapbook for my kitties - maybe you gave me the nudge I needed! Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenges ~ Christi

Debi said...

brilliant LO of Smudge, who looks like a really lovely cat, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room challenge, Debi x