Thursday, 5 June 2014

Lilac Dreams

This lovely lilac spotty card has been calling to me from the drawer for ages and so I decided to make a card with lots of texture to show off the soft colour.  I started by dry embossing a piece of white card in the Cuttlebug, using a shabby card frame, cutting out the centre and inserting the piece of cream lace.
 

I highlighted some of the embossed spots on the frame with Imagination Crafts' Sparkle Medium texture paste in Soft Purple. The highlighting on the butterfly bodies and the edge of the frame is purple Stickles. 
 
 
Once matted onto the spotty card, I pushed the brad through the centre of the lace and then stuck the mat to the card blank.  A few more circles and a couple of daisy flowers were added round the edge in white texture paste.
 
I'm entering this into  THAT'S CRAFTY  All About Texture challenge. 
 

 

1 comment:

stampdiva said...

The colour is pretty - very pretty card Sue
Wishes
Lynne