Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Another Bonsai

Yep, busy again and struggling for crafting time.  I've got a project on the go but just can't quite seem to get enough time to pull the chair up to my craft table, let alone do anything constructive.  Fingers crossed for the weekend but in the meantime, here's Bonsai cross stitch picture number 3.


When I finally get around to doing something with these, I'll let you know and post the pictures.
 
P.S. I spent my winning voucher from Fashionable Stamping Challenges.  Flonzcrafts have a nice range of slightly unusual stamps.  If you want to take a look, click on the FSC link in the sidebar and then click the Flonzcrafts link on their blog.  I chose a great mixed collage stamp of vintage transport, gramophones and hot air balloons and a lovely Christmas stamp.  I'll post the projects I use them on so you can see what they're like.
 
 

1 comment:

stampdiva said...

This is very sweet.
Sue, how lovely to have some new stamps to play with.
wishes
Lynne