Saturday, 26 April 2014

A Monochrome Card - With Just a Splash... of Colour

The theme for the next fortnight over at That's Crafty is Black and White with a Splash and I have to say it's still the theme for my wardrobe but I'm bringing in more splashes all the time.

For some reason in this photo the card looks as though it's been embossed with silver powder but it hasn't.  I tried taking the photo from different angles and in different light but it came out the same.  The ink used for all the stamping is Distress Ink in Black Soot, no heat embossing or silver.

 
I used a frame cut from Cricut Elegant Edges cartridge to frame my focal image which is an Inkylicious stamp.  I masked the centre of the card before stamping over the top with a music score stamp and then the central image. 

 
 

 


1 comment:

stampdiva said...

There is a lovely elegance to your card.
Wishes
Lynne