Thursday, 13 February 2014

All Neat and Tidy - At Last !!

I quick post to share my recent purchase. 
 
I have been looking for a way of storing my ever-increasing stock of rubber stamps for ages now.  Until recently they were in plastic poly pockets in an old A4 ring binder which meant they slipped all over the place and were difficult to 'flip through' to find the one I wanted.
 
That is until I saw these for sale on a well-known craft shopping channel. 
 
 
 I was a little sceptical about quality, durability and that sort of thing but was getting so desperate to organise my craft space that I ordered a set of three.  I'm so glad I did.  They have made not only my little craft corner tidier but looking for a stamp is easy and pleasurable.
 
Each large plastic folder will store about 20 stamps in individual plastic pockets which are approximately 15.5 cm x 12.5 cm.  You can see the stamp through the pocket so it's easy to find the one you want.  A great idea.
 
Blogger Templates
 
Blogger Templates
 
 

2 comments:

Paper Profusion said...

Thanks for sharing this Sue. I have the same problem with them slipping and sliding all over the place - this looks like very neat storage. Nicola x

Carol said...

thanks for info x