Saturday, 25 January 2014

Hearts and Flowers But Not For My Valentine

I wanted to make a feminine Congratulations card and when I saw the current challenge at
FAHSIONABLE STAMPING CHALLENGES which is Hearts and Flowers, I decided to combine the two.  Why not?


 
I stamped the lace border using Crafty Individuals' CI-350 stamp and the champagne glass using Distress Ink in Seedless Preserve, smudging a little of the colour along the edge of the border.  The white paper flowers were heat embossed with Frantage, Shabby Pink Pastel embossing enamel.  Then I brushed the edges with the DI before finishing with a dot of Stickles in purple.

The sentiment is from a Woodware clear stamp with all occasion sentiments which is very useful.  I stamped the main card along the top and the banners on the central card with the same DI although the banners were sprayed first with Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Mist in Antique Rose.
 
Blogger Templates

 

No comments: