Sunday, 19 January 2014

Black and White Bottle

This is my latest altered bottle with a very simple black and white theme, using die cuts and some ribbon.  Also, very difficult to photograph.  I tried a darker background but you couldn't see the die cuts on the front of the bottle.  Clearly (pardon the pun) I haven't got to grips with my New Year's intention of improving my photographic skills.
 
 
All the swirls were cut on the Cricut Create using the Cindy Loo cartridge and either black card stock or my favourite Imaginisce, Kitsch n florals, Black Tie Optional card stock (now unavailable I believe).
 
 
I cut the small white doily in half and stamped each half with Distresss Ink in Black Soot and a large swirly heart stamp.  The half at the top was mounted onto black card to look like a fan.  The floral cameo was stuck to a flower shape cut from the reverse side of the Imaginisce card using The Flower Shoppe cartridge.
 
 
Blogger Templates
 
 

No comments: