Tuesday, 12 November 2013

The First Christmas Card of the Year

Yes the first card.  I know, I'm a little behind with everything, not just my Christmas crafting.  However, here it is.
 
 

I cut a white card panel just smaller than the card blank and sprayed it with Glimmer Mist, Gingerbread and while still wet, sprayed over that with Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Mist, Patina and left it to dry. 

I tore a section from a piece of cardboard packaging and stripped away most of the paper backing to reveal the corrugated card underneath.  I then sprayed this with gold spray paint.

The image is Crafty Individuals' CI-332, stamped onto a piece of curtain lining using black StazOn.  I frayed the edges lightly and stuck this to a small piece of white card to make it rigid enough to stick to the corrugated card.  

Blogger Templates
 
 

1 comment:

stampdiva said...

A card with some of my all time favourites:-
curtain lining, packaging and CI stamp.
Beautiful!
Wishes
Lynne