Saturday, 19 October 2013

A New Start

At last I can see the 'light at the end of the tunnel'.  My workload is easing dramatically and as I settle into my new job and routine, it is taking less time to prepare and research everything I need.  This is, I hope, the start of my blogging and crafting again and as I've been absent for so long, I thought a change of blog background was in order.  A new start all round.
 
  
To get started, here's a cardboard picture frame I altered for my office.  I wanted a picture of Keith so a masculine feel was required.


 I covered the frame with Bronze Viva Décor Croco Crackle, then added the elements around the edge.  These were heat embossed with Fran tage embossing enamel in Aged Bronze and Aged Scarlet.  
 
The photo is from Louise's first graduation.  We have another one coming up in January!!
 
Blogger Templates
 

1 comment:

stampdiva said...

Lovely to have you blogging again!
This pretty, that heart is gorgeous.
Wishes
Lynne