Saturday, 11 May 2013

A big Thank You to Esther over at FASHIONABLE STAMPING CHALLENGES for choosing my sentiment tags for her 'Saturday Spotlight'.  It's always nice to know that other crafters like your work and what a great way to end a stressful week.

I'm afraid there are still no finished items for posting, but here's an item I've had for years which I've decided to re-vamp.  It's definitely 'slow' work in progress but I'll get my act together soon.  So far I've used Fran-tage products on the leaves and vine to great effect and now need to work on the inside. 



Finally apologies to all my crafting friends whose blogs I normally visit regularly. I've been very remiss lately but intend to rectify that too. I miss popping over to see what you've all been up to and look forward to catching up very soon.

Blogger Templates


1 comment:

Paper Profusion said...

It's looking good so far Sue - hope next week is better for you. Nicola x