Saturday, 16 February 2013

What Did I Do With Those Hearts?

If you remember, a couple of weeks ago I posted a picture of three hearts I'd made using thick chipboard and embossing powders.  The reason I couldn't show the finished project was because it was for Keith's Valentine card and he often looks at my blog.  However, as the day is now passed, here is the finished card.


I used cream Adorable Scorable card and added a strip of a lovely bronze-red coloured card from the same pack, which I put through a crinkler or crimper tool to give that corrugated effect.  The hearts were fixed on with 3D foam pads for dimension and the stamp at the bottom is one of the lovely free stamps from Crafty Individuals, which has lots of sentiments about love.  The word 'Love' at the top is from Stampers Anonymous, Stuff To Say, both stamped in black StazOn.
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

stampdiva said...

Sue your card has a lovely collage feel to it with the use of the CI stamp and the hearts you created earlier.
Wishes
Lynne