Sunday, 10 February 2013

Timeless ATCs

It's been a week since my last post and I still don't have any finished projects.  Unfortunately I didn't realise my stock of crafting essentials was so low and I've run out of double-sided tape, glue and neutral coloured card stock.  I've got a couple of things almost done but I'm waiting for the adhesive to finish them.

So, in the meantime I thought I'd share two lovely ATCs I received recently in a private swap.  The theme was Days Gone By and these capture the spirit of the theme perfectly.


The Best Friends opens to reveal a very nostalgic image.


My thanks to Mel and Brenda for producing these little gems.

I hope to be able to finish at least one of my projects in the next couple of days but it all depends on the postman!!! 

Blogger Templates


No comments: