Tuesday, 22 January 2013

New Year's Eve with JYC

I stop my JYC albums on New Year's Day so this is the penultimate page in the album and the final post on this subject.

  By this time we were on our own as Louise had gone back to Leamington Spa.  We had a faulty gift to change (mine actually) and decided to stop for the last Starbuck's Eggnog Latte of the season.  I'm afraid I couldn't wait for that first sip before taking out my phone and snapping a couple of pictures.


You might be thinking this is a very mundane and perhaps somewhat pointless layout.  In fact when I come to read this album before Christmas next year, the photos and journalling on the page will bring back many other memories of that day.  And that's what JYC is all about.  I can also compare that day in the album to the previous two year's layouts about New Year's Eve.

This is the last layout from the 2012 album and once again I've really enjoyed this class and am looking forward to this year's Journal Your Christmas.  It is, quite simply, a unique and fun way of recording a slice of social history!!  Always very important and a subject which I find fascinating.

Blogger Templates

No comments: