Saturday, 22 December 2012

Journal Your Christmas - Another Page

The prompt for this layout was about a special or unusual Christmas gift.  So I chose the watercolour painting set that Keith bought for me several years ago.  

I still keep my paints in the lovely wood box and as well as a picture of the now messy, but wonderful paint box, I included a close up of some of my tubes of paint and one of a very recently finished painting of Autumn leaves.


The journalling is hidden inside the red envelope and includes mention of some other truly wonderful presents I've received over the years but this gift was definitely 'One of a Kind'.

The envelope was made using the Crafters' Companion Envelope board which allows you to measure and score perfectly every time, to make envelopes of varying sizes and thickness.  The die cut presents were cut using the Cricut and Christmas cartridge.

Blogger Templates


1 comment:

stampdiva said...

A fabulous way to remember such a gift (and what a gift!).
Sue, wishing you seasons greetings and to say thank you for being so supportive of my blog with your lovely comments.
Wishes
Lynne