Thursday, 29 November 2012

Journal Your Christmas with Shimelle Laine

Yes, it's that time of year again.  The fantastic online scrapbooking class with Shimelle Laine, Journal Your Christmas, will be kicking off on 1st December.

Click HERE  to join in 

This will be my third year and I wouldn't miss it for the world.  Shimelle sends a new prompt everyday with photos and ideas to help you along.  You can do as much or as little as you like and once you have joined, you can take part every year at no extra cost.  

Each year, a couple of days before the new class begins, I look through my previous albums and read the journalling on each page that made my Christmas that year.  It's a wonderful way to record each day of the preparations and festivities as they happen so why not give it a go.

Blogger Templates

No comments: