Sunday, 4 November 2012

In Time For Christmas

For this card I cut a piece of Adorable Scorable 'Shades of Autumn' card stock to make a 4" x 6" card, then using clear embossing powder and Crafty Individuals' CI-255 Watch plate stamped the background to give some subtle texture.


 I sprayed an A4 piece of plain white card with Glimmer Mist in Gingerbread and then on one half I also sprayed Cosmic Shimmers Vintage Patina over the Gingerbread.  When dry I used the same CI stamp and Distress Ink in Vintage Photo then cut out the tag and the bracket shape, which I tore on one side and inked all the edges with the DI and stuck together.

Next I used black StazOn to stamp the large clock face and black embossing powder to stamp the small pocket watch (free with the February 2011 issue of Craft Stamper) on a piece of the card with the Patina spray.  The small clock face is from an old pack of Heidi Swapp chipboard clocks, which I inked with the DI.  



I  found the Santa image on the internet but can't remember the site otherwise I would acknowledge them but there are lots to choose from. The sleigh is stamped with StazOn red and is another CI stamp which was free with an order.  The Noel post mark stamp on the bottom is from CI-326 also stamped with red StazOn.

I'm entering this card into the CRAFT ROOM challenge 'Time Keeping'.

Blogger Templates


5 comments:

stampdiva said...

Sue
This is so beautiful!
Wishes
Lynne

Zoe Sanderson said...

Magical Sue, love the techniques you have used on the background creating a wonderful tag. thank you for making and sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Sue...so much lovely detail and texture. Thank you for sharing with us at the Craft Room this fortnight. Suzanne xx

Maria said...

This is so beautiful Sue! I love how you've done this, and the background is really gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with our Timepiece theme over at the Craft-Room Challenge.

Maria xxxxx

hazel said...

I love your card Sue, the background is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.